Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Count Is In!!!

Shooter65

Ran totals on the coins I found last year then took them to the bank to run thru their counter. I ended up with 2022 coins last year and a total of $248.55. It came out to about 12.3 cents per coin found last season. Not bad. I've always been curious about how things turn out. Nickels were alway the least of the finds and last year ended up being 4.3 % of the total coin haul. I compared that with the year before and it was 4.6%nickels so it's running pretty true for this area. I'm going to get an early start to my hunting this season as we will be headed for California tomorrow. Warm weather means metal detecting and my MXT was shipped to my brothers place a week ago. Look out beaches, we are going to be smokin. :hot: :detecting:

Super cash return. Isn't it great to have a hobby that pays you back! Again and again. Good luck out in CA and have fun on those beautiful beaches. Ah, the memories!!!!!!!!![attachment 114772 images.jpg]
Happy hunting and good luck, Nancy