Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The challange from my son

ds6191

We have an empty lot in our town that we have hit pretty good over the years.We have found many keepers there and we know there is more to get. Well my son challenged me to find 20 more keepers there:shocked:. He figures with the etrac I should have no problem.:crazy: Well I am going to try my darnedest to get there.What counts as a keeper? Well any silver coin, Indian head penny or large cent, buffalo or older nickel, The wheats have to be 1939 or older!:cry:. And any relic that the family deems good enough will also count.:yo:
Got out today in this crazy mild winter and found 2 keepers. 1906 Indian Head and this cool 1920 chauffeur badge. The badge was cool enough to count as a keeper:clap: This should be a fun challenge,I go to this place when I don't have any time to go anywhere else. Still trying to get the hang of my etrac. Had a few holes with no targets and my pinpointing is either dead on or horrible but i'm getting there. Thanks for reading, Dan

Good family fun!!! You should do some research on the 1920 chauffeur badge to try and find out who it was. Does your son MD? If so, what is his challenge?

If thats what you are finding, i wish someone would challenge me.Nice hunt

Nice finds Dan. Thanks for the pictures and have fun on the challenge!

NebTrac

E-TREC-Virginia said:
Good family fun!!! You should do some research on the 1920 chauffeur badge to try and find out who it was. Does your son MD? If so, what is his challenge?

He got his first detector for Christmas, so I will have to think of a good goal or challenge for him. He has detected before with my other sons detector so I can't make it to easy. I'll have to update on his challenge when hopefully I get closer to fulfilling mine. Dan