Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The BRAND NEW OUT .......Fisher CZ21-10

love to dig

HI all.... anyone have any knowledge on this 'new out' Fsher CZ21-10 unit? I contacted factory and they said they only have a sheet of paper for info as they are having problems updating their webiste on it... so hwil eI wait, I'm wondering if anyone has actuallly gotten one of these brand new exciting units and have actually tried it out and can report back to us? Gary? Anyone have it yet? Thanks..... I'm looking to buy THE best underwater unti money can buy and honestly many recc. diff. ones so... it's confunsing thanks

Several people have the 21 - one being Gulf Hunter, he has a nice setup. If I was going to get a fair play of this detector it would be from him. I myself own the CZ-20 and as I understand they are pretty much the same with some improvements in the 21. Far as I'm concerned if the 21 is anything close to the 20 then it's top notch. IMHO really don't think you can go wrong with it.

i had one and it is awsome! iv got a CZ20 also and they both are about the same!