Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The "Boys" came to Beverly Harbor today...

Ron J

After my Lighthouse tour,i returned home.High Tide around noon today,time to go on the Pontoon again,and enjoy some water time. Heading through the Beverly/Salem Bridge,i eyeballed the "Boys" heading towards the Beverly Public Pier.[attachment 64177 HospitalPoint040.jpg] [attachment 64178 HospitalPoint042.jpg]When the Coasties cruise here,they usually dock,at the Pier,and take a break at the Beverly House of Pizza,across the street.Salt water makes you hungry!! What better way to go to lunch? Hop in the 47,and cruise to Beverly, from Gloucester! Can't beat that! Unless i was with them!:D I wish.. On my way back in,they were just leaving...[attachment 64179 HospitalPoint043.jpg][attachment 64181 HospitalPoint044.jpg] Here is Beverly's Finast,with their Honey's on board for a patrol..Why not? They were kinda out of sight,till they were out of the Harbor..[attachment 64183 HospitalPoint046.jpg] Rj

n/t

Besides you gave the Preacher man the finger:rofl:

all fourteen of the other required things, weren't drinking and speeding,..............a warning would have worked good.......but nOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets fine them! Hmph! And I did NOT give my brother the finger! He took my picture as I gave it to the fish police! :rant:

Were they old guys?:shrug:

Besides Maritime Safety,thier missions are military readiness,and Maritime law enforcement. So next time you go fishing,one life jacket short,think, how you gonna tread water with a pistol and all the female trinkets in your purse? :D Really,They are possibly saving a life! You never know..

30 miles North of Boston.Not to be confused with Boston. Beverly, is located on the North Shore area. As you can see, Beverly has a large harbor,with the Danvers River,and Bass River extending it. I live about a 10/15 minute ride up River,doing the 5 mph Zone. There are many cities and towns with water access,many marina's,fishing piers,lots of restaurants,many beaches etc. Its amazing how we take for granted where we live. I try not to. I grew up on the water,all my life. I do take an occasional drive to Vermont or N.H. to enjoy the mountains,although i don't think they compare to your beautiful area! See what i mean? At the same time,inland, we have Concord,a 45 minute drive,where the American Revolution started,although i never stopped to visit any of the historic sites. We have Salem,"the Witch City" next door, with Derby Wharf,where Clipper ships sailed to the Orient,the "House of Seven Gables", the "Witch House", The "Witch Dungeon", also home to one hec of a Halloween Bash. Nathanial Hawthorne wrote the "Scarlet Letter" in Salem. We have Marblehead, with of course Marblehead Harbor.Mostly Sail boats,large ones.If you live on Marblehead Neck, you are either rich, from "old Yankee" money,or a Yuppie with too much $$,and you must belong to the Corinthian Yacht Club,if your "anybody". I can go on forever,but i try staying to ocean sites of interest. Glad i can share the pictures,i try showing places/things of interest,and take the best shots i can.Most are random,just need to keep the Cyber-shot handy! You take some great shots yourself!!

That's not a problem for you two outlaws. You just need to get over it. :lol: :lol:

Yore law-abiding :blush: big brother fishing buddy. :rolleyes:

Johnboy