Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Blynman Bridge Pt II

Ron J

I have driven over this bridge,hundreds of times,and i have driven previous boats thru here many times also. I had never stopped before,to take photos,so this past Sunday,took a Bike ride,and here we are,enjoying the show! Most weekends,the railings are lined with spectators for the free show,eyeballing the Bow Bunnies,and all the different vessels,waiting to see one screw up. It is fascinating watching all the different types,and the newbies,and ol Salts handling their boats,gunning the throttle to steer thru the currents,or slowing quickly,before colliding with the guy in front of you!! It can be dangerous. Enjoy the show! Rj[attachment 62423 Gloucestervessels076.jpg][attachment 62424 Gloucestervessels078.jpg][attachment 62425 Gloucestervessels079.jpg][attachment 62426 Gloucestervessels080.jpg][attachment 62427 Gloucestervessels077.jpg][attachment 62428 Gloucestervessels072.jpg]

at the other end of the Annisquam river. Its all sand,most will bow in,on a sandy bank,and anchor the stern out,or some lift the outdrives,and stay all day,getting high & dry during low tide,and leaving when the tide rises. Its the best way to go to the beach! Got your food,most have a cabin to change in,also got the head,when needed.(bathroom). Done swimming,lay on the beach,or deck. No fighting beach traffic,paying high parking fees,and carrying beach chairs,coolers,kids etc down the trec,and back again! After writing this,i'am ready to go now!:D You can even bring your detector for some loot!

jsut flat out refused to help with either procedure. I keep practicing and I just can't seem to get the backing of the trailer thing going! :confused:

Stage Fort park? If it is, I've been over it many times too.

retirement living quarters. Gotta be diesel, big fuel tanks for long range cruising. Like from here to the Med for the winter.

Elenore's Hope will do it for off shore fishing for tuna and swordfish around these parts. Fast in, fast out. Its 60 miles out from here to the better fishing grounds. Good shots... tnx

George-CT

We used to go to the boat launches for lunch or anytime for entertainment. Forgotten, plugs in bottom of boat, brakes not set, one of drivers getting ticked off, gunning it to get out of there with boat now not tied down and leaving it there on the ramp on dry ground etc. Also a good spot to go detecting with a water machine.

George-CT

learned real quick that if I could get to the pizza place, you can cut up over the hill and hit the 128 circle the back way.