Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Blue Machine - a lesson in character-building

once that the only problem with it was in the rain. I would run through a mud hole and water and mud would splash me and my passenger. The floor was rusted out.

It was funny because I never would warn my passenger and just had a mat over it. It was sorta on the hump. Man I would pizz some people off. No sense of humor.

Your wife seems to have been telling you something in a crosswind way.

Your daughter would not drive it?? Man when I was a kid I would have driven a garden tractor, if there were such a thing back then, to school if I could have. My first car, which I bought, was not much better.

I like your wifes sense of humor.

Linda's sense of humor on the mend? :D

She's lurkin' right now and will not be postin because she has to post at HALF-SPEED AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! (Sorry Linda)

She told me today she had like in excess of 2,000 new reads and was afreid to answer one without answering the others.

C'MON LINDA, Let 'em in all the situation. The ball's in YOUR COURT.

:lol: I jus couldn't resist......

aj

Linda was attacked by a tribe of pigmys and she has her nose out of joint becasue they threw her back because she talked funny and too much. Too bony anyway.

She has to get herself some sorta girly like trike so she can excape them if they ever get a translater. Hillbilly girl to pigmy.

Scott seems to be too good to her and lets her use mans equiptment. She ought to stay in the kitchen. Come to think of it, I am not sure she is worth a wit in there either. I don't remember her cooking anything at Mike and Alices. Maybe some bread in a bread machine. :D Us men had to do the tough cooking.

is running down the street and she has a p.t.a. bumper sticker stuck on the back of her blouse,she's got an aresol(sp)air horn and she's blowing a whistle looking for her daughter.another little girl see's her and says,"hey",isn't that your mother,and she says no and says let's get out of here:lol:.

does sound like a good work truck and it keeps stuff dry,i hope:biggrin:.i believe my nephews gave my sister-in-law a hard time about one of her cars when they were dropped off at school,guess it wasn't a mercedes..

and a purty good writer too!

Dave

n/t

Ahh. The "horrors" of the new generation. To wear clothes with the "wrong" label, to ride in an unacceptable vehicle (being seen by friends), to walk or the shame of riding the school bus. LOL