Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The big "A"battle rages on over on Facebok.......

warthog

Some guy over there actually told me to "get over this issue and get back to more important things,like sex,drugs and rock and roll",and he calls ME an #%^-hole.........So,I told him that his "good old boy "attitude that sex,drugs and rock and roll is all that matters is in SERIOUS NEED of an adjustment,and "by the way,my position on abortion will not change,so BRING IT ON,FOLKS,i have big shoulders"......:crylol:.........

people like those on the other forum just try to draw others out so they can reduce them. On a world wide network how much can one do. Steve

You can never tell how much a "word in season" may accomplish.

Sometimes it can seem quite futile, especially on a site like Facebook which apparently has a wide following.

For every "vocal" reader there will be hundreds of "non vocal" readers and standing for truth may be helpful to them, but you will never know it.

There has to be a counter argument made despite the "vocal" opposition to it and, for all we know, there may be very many who agree and appreciate any counter comments you may make Warty.

I would have to say what warthog is feeling here is righteous anger. Jesus turned over tables of the money changers in the temple when faced with righteuos anger. You said; your piece and stood for what is right. Don't feel as though you need to justify your feeling and continue to be led by an assault to your beliefs. Better than what I said, pray and let God lead the way Amen?God Bless you brother! George

Good point George and knowledge of the Bible. It fits perfectly.

You can tell them also that Jesus is on your side and He would never approve of their attitude of sinning against God, Who created them and all things to do good in the world and not cause more damages and destruction of humans and property by their sick, disgusting sins! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

for standing up to our faith in Jesus and God's Holy Word and by not doing so is why the world is like it is.....Christians have backed down and allowed abortions to keep going on since the 70's the murdering of innocent human beings and this bologna of political correctness to not offend anyone, but they sure do offend Christians, so now is the time to take a stand for righteousness and speak up, regardless of what others may think of us, for it is what God thinks of us that counts when Judgment Day comes! Let us defend the innocent babies and Christians that are being murdered and destroyed all over the world, for we who are HIs servants are not above our Master! Amen! :angel: Ma

acknowledging people like that. They are not worth the electrons needed to post something. I use the "hide" button often and, when necessary, "un-friend". I have no tolerance for idiotic viewpoints.

The easiest way to lose friends on Fb is to stand up for Christ. Nothing wrong with it, just be sure you are speaking truth, showing LOVE and can handle what comes from differing viewpoints. Righteous anger should never cause you to sin or be a stumbling block.