Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Best Of Both Worlds

C. Nyal de Kaye

I had a bit of good luck this morning.

It started out when my wife suggested that I should mow the lawn of a mate who had broken his leg recently. He lives about a mile away.

So that suggestion got me off to a bad start as it is extremely hot here right now, and mowing lawns is not recommended.

Anyway I rang him and quickly discovered (this is the good luck bit) that someone else had already mown it!

So, I got all the credit for being "kind" without actually doing anything. That is definitely the best of both worlds.

n/t

The lawn was mowed in God's timing and not yours, so he blessed you knowing that it would be too hot for you to do it! God is soooo good even when we don't ask him as you were willing and that pleased God in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t