Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THE BEAUTY OF A BLANK PAGE

Cupajo

There is beauty in the blank page, a glimpse of the unknown. We each are born with a blank page to fill as we will. Some of us fill our page with adventure, some of us with a life well lived, too many of us never even begin to write a life. We are either too afraid or perhaps too ignorant or so caught up in our day to day existence we don't realize that our page has nothing of value on it. We need to stop our mad rush through life long enough to look around us at all or at least some of what life has to offer.

I'm amazed as I watch my fellow man rushing around each day. He or she is ready to risk death to get to the next stop light before me and my fellow travelers only to be forced to wait with the rest of us for the light to change (horror of horrors). That would be humorous if the risks didn't include the rest of us. I've in the past, on rare occasion, been guilty of similar misbehavior so perhaps I shouldn't be so judgmental. I like to think that I'm older and wiser now, but that doesn't excuse my past behavior or my being judgmental.

My hope is for all of man and of course woman kind to learn more readily than I did without making the same mistakes I did. Of course most of us are destined to live up to the old Indian proverb, "too soon old, too late smart".

It occurs to me that I blew it ------------------------- this page is no longer blank.

had done this or that. I doubt I will be any different.

n/t

n/t

n/t

I have had it since before I was grey