Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Adventures of Lucy and Ethel - Chapter 4

Sunny

Ethel could tell that I was perhaps a bit nervous talking to her, and she did everything she could to make me feel at ease. She told me she OWNED the day school, and she would love to have my girls enrolled there. Still a bit unsure, she said

our mind is our worst enemy!

A wonderful story so far Sunny!!! Looking fgorward to you next chapter.. Also, remember I have Janets phone number. I can simply verify your 'stories' with one quick phone call!!! :lol:

Someone has to keep track!! :)

fair winds

M

This is a very interesting series of posts. Keep them coming. You doing this one finger?? How is the wing? You quit smoking so it will heal yet? :D

Does she still have the business? My best friend growing up turned into a useless jerk :D You are lucky.

personal and professional relationship,but i get the feeling ralph ain't going to be in the picture much longer.

to know certain things, but he lasted a lot lot lot longer than he should have. But that's another story! :)

not quite smoking. Janet owned the business about fifteen years, until it really drove her nuts! I feel fortunate to have her as a best friend. I don't think you can have too many, and she is really a hoot sometimes! :)

This is just a hoot and a half to read Sunny. Some of this forum's male "ho's" might not admit it but they're chompin' at the bit waiting for the rest too !..... RIGHT LADIES ??:lol: Honestly Sunny....there's been some real good ones here and this one, before it is even finished, is already added to my "favorites list" !! Great, great story. Waiting for another chapter whenever you're ready !:super:

the old woman in the shoe
had so many children
she did not know whut to do

she hired some 'HO's and Linda to's
to take care of the number forty two
mother nature just shook her head
for all at nightfall was headed for bed

next chapter?
:blowup:

outside and stand in it, it's been so long!!! If we had gotten this a few weeks ago, some of my flowers would still be alive! We needed it really bad, I do know that. Where do you live? I'll try to send some your way, and down to Cowboy and David! :)