Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Adventures of Lucy and Ethel - Chapter 3

Sunny

Anyway, my daddy really took a shine to old Charlie, and only because of this did my daddy, who was so strict on me as a teenager, give Charlie his permission to marry his little girl

in a short period of time sunny,i remember brown and root,they built a power plant or lake,or maybe both at fairfield texas,i think it was around a 3,000 acre lake that was a cooling lake for the power plant,and they stocked it with redfish because of the warmer water.
i know some more kids are coming,waiting for the next part:).

:clap:I am not patronizing you when I say that it is tremendously interesting to read and equally well written. I'm reaching the end of the page far too soon for my liking. You could write another hundred chapters to this story and I would eagerly wait for each of them to appear on the forum. Honest to God ! Keep the story comin' sister woman. It's an intriguing bio you're writing here.

n/t

one of the best stories that you have written. Take your time and don't leave out any of the gorie details!

Charlie was a LUCKY man, not just to have you, but to have his life after my Daddy got through with him!

ly

Lil Brother

And you have not let the world know?? Fie and for shame!!! :)

Sounding better with each chapter Sunny. Lokking forward to part IV

calm seas

M

You said you and the kids moved back but never mentioned him. Did he have a name? :D

You make this just as long as you wish.

You actually went to a dance with one guy and dumped him for an ex-boyfriend?? Geeesh :D

told you, after Charlie I met up with an old flame that worked for B & R. We moved back home. David was #2 and the one I was married to for 23 years! Anyway, I'll get back on it soon!

Get over the dance thing, okay?? We were stupid, teen agers. The boy I went to the dance with was actually one of Charlie's best friends. He didn't have a date, and I wanted to go to the prom, (cause Charlie was there). Geesh! How dumb! :)

father died and "We" moved back to take care of mom.

You never mentioned your wonderful husband again but did the kids. I was just wondering if you sorta dumped him in a swamp or something. He must have been a wonderful guy to have married a little hillbilly girl that stood up a date to make out with an ex-boyfriend on stage at a dance:surprised:

Now get on with the story. This is getting good but please don't ignore the wonderful fella in your life :D

Now what is next? Janet wup your butt? :D