Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Adventures of Lucy and Ethel- Chapter 2

Sunny

Well, after having these two girls on our tail thru our entire date, Charlie took me home. I was opening that screen door as the clock stuck 10:30 p.m. on the dot, and a good thing, too. There sat daddy, reared back in his recliner.

I'm anxiously awaiting for the rest of this story Sunny. Looking back on it must make you chuckle today but those two mornings of your frontyard being trashed had to feel like a mini-crisis ! And now you guys are best friends. That is both funny and pretty neat. Life's a journey of unexpected happenings. :) Hope you don't make us wait toooo long. I love these type of stories !!!

Sounds like a winner Sunny. When I talked to Janet last year, she did not seem like that at all :) :)

calm seas

M

Guess those two girls wanted part of your hide for dating Charlie. What ever happened to Charlie? Will you be telling us in the next part? I am enjoying your story and will be waiting for the next part to be posted. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

the last time I stopped by Bo's Bar B Que, he and I got to talking about the days of the band they were in. If you will remember, Bo played the drums while big brother Denny played lead guitar, Ish McCray was the drummer, and good ole Charlie was the lead singer.

I mentioned to Bo that Charlie sure could sing good,(after all, they were regulars at Pat's Skating Rink), and he told me a little matter of factly that the one of the reasons that they let Charlie in the band for was because--------------------------HE WAS THE ONLY ONE OF THEM THAT HAD A CAR!!!!!!

Gosh we laughed hard about that! Charlie was a good singer though, and not a bad driver either!

This is a great story Sis. I can still hear Charlie singing Let me stand next to you fire and Eli's coming!! Lets hear chapter 3.

ILY,

Lil Brother

remember all of them so well. Course, most of them came to the house at one time or another, and had to pay you off to leave us alone! :rofl:

your ex-boyfriend??:surprised:

n/t