Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Adventures of Lucy and Ethel - Chapter 1

Sunny

(These nick names were given to me (Lucy), and to Janet who somehow was made out to be Ethel),

It is a very rare thing in life to find a best friend. The kind of friends that know the worst and best about each other, but still would go to their graves with well kept secrets. The kind of friends who know enough about each other to sink ships if one got mad at the other. But this is exactly the kind of a friend I have in Janet. We have been best friends for a very long time, though this was not always the case. There are lots of stories to tell, and I thought I would write some of these stories down for Janet, and perhaps give a collection of them to her. And at the same time share with my good friends on the forum.

To some of you guys, this may not interest you at all, and it certainly will not hurt my
feelings if you do not reply. But if you like a good laugh every now and then, maybe you will find some humor here. We will see.

Where to begin this story???

This should be interesting to find out how you and Janet Harper were bitter enemies that somehow eventually became best friends. I will definitely be looking forward to the next chapter as this has the makings of a great story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

This is gonna be one fun read Sunny. Funny how "important" these incidents of youth were at the time. Ole puppy love was nothing to be taken lightly. Don't keep us hangin' too long if you can help it Sunny. I love personal stories like this. Like reading a bio !:)

Hmmm,,, I remember my daughter trying a couple of these on me. My favourite was.. "come on dad... weren't you young once?" And, of course, my response.. "Of course I was young once. And that is why you are NOT going out dressed like that!!"

calm seas, fair winds

M

they were 16 and the time was 11pm, if I rememeber right. I did not stay up but put an alarm clock outside of my bedroom set to 11:15. I had better not be woken up by it and never did.

I once had a boy come up for a date with my daughter and he just blew his horn. I garentee that never happened again. Put the fear in that buy I did :D

It can be tough when you first start dating and I was extremely shy. Made it rough