Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

the 8x6 SEF

luis21tex

HI THER GUYS ANY ONE FAMILOUR WITH THE 8X6 SEF BUTTERFLY I YES BOUGHT ONE IN A YARD SALE FOR $90 DOLLARS YES WANT TO SE IF ANY ONE HAS USE IT BEFORE AND IF ITS GOOD.

I only got to use mine once because of winter. It is a great little coil. Here's what I found on that hunt:

4298821809_c82836bfd3.jpg

1926 & 1938 Mercury Dime
4299568842_ab6457ec7d.jpg

I like using mine. I usually split about half the time with the SEF and the other half with the stock ET coil. It looks small, but if you put the two coils side-by-side, you really aren't gaining a massive amount of coverage using the large coil. Besides, when it's trashy the smaller coil helps me separate and identify targets more easily, and I am forced to sort of slow down and really hunt rather than just swing the coil. jim

I WENT HUNTING YESTERDAY AND GOT MY 1 GOLD NECKLAS NO SILVER AND 1 WHEAT AND 7 DOLLAR IN CLAD , I GOT MY E TRAC 3 DAYS AGO AND THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I GOT TO THE PARK I USE THE 6X8 ON THE SIDE OF THE SIDEWALKS AND AROUND WARE PEOPLE COOK THEIR BBQ , AND IN THE OPEN FIELD I USE THE STOCK COIL. I POST PICS WENT I GET HOME

Congrats on the great finds, Luis. You got yourself some gold. Nice job. By the way.... You got a sweet deal on that coil!