Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The 15 inch coil and volume control.

Grunter

I started using the 15 inch coil and found that the volume of my tones is greatly reduced. I have used it both with the stock wireless headphones and the GG Amphibian II wired headphones which made no difference. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Just a third opinion on this, in that I haven't noticed any difference. I switch back and forth between the stock and 15 incher quite a bit too so I think I would notice. Like Jeff suggested I am curious what switching back to the stock coil will sound like for you

I switched to the stock coil,still not the volume that I was getting with my Nox before I attached the 15 inch coil.

Strange indeed.,. have you tried to factory reset?

I had this issue and corrected it by turning up the volume on my headphones. I now have the same volume and tone as my 11" coil. But I may need to turn them back down if I go back to the smaller coil.

Grunter said:
I switched to the stock coil,still not the volume that I was getting with my Nox before I attached the 15 inch coil.
So we have eliminated the coil size changing the volume. I have changed mine numerous times and never had volume change. If its not your audio gear try looking at your volume settings {page 42}.
Be sure and try different combinations with your headphones to eliminate a common problem.
HH Jeff

I'm using the GG Amphibian 11 that don't have an adjustment apparently they rely on the detector for volume.