Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thawed ground back to frozen ice and snow covered...

Pete in MI

I do not find these weather patterns all over the USA as strange. I do though know sin has consequences that even affect our environment. Speaking of environment, globlal warming, tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes, birds, fish and other species dying in mass are not from things man has DONE to the environment but instead the environment suffering the consequences of the sins of man

. Stop sinning, get right with God, welcome God in our homes, schools, government and see the positive changes. Paper or plastic is not the answer. Recycling does not do away with sin.

Only the blood of Jesus will give remission to sin. If you want to make a choice, instead of paper or plastic - " I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" Deu_30:19 KJV

peace and understanding that Jesus' love changes things for the better instead of satan blinding eyes and ears to make it worse! God's salvation grace through Jesus Christ is the only way to save sinners and a corrupted world, which will be ended with Jesus' return to set up His Kingdom upon a new earth with new heavens! Amen! :angel: Ma

raining here a lot and looks like more rain is coming, as I am still hurting from Osteoarthritis in this cold, damp weather! God is good though, for our water table needs to be replenished from all the hot and dry weather last year! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! Amen! :angel: Ma