Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

That ain

Art SC

Warning... Some griping, a little educating and a bunch of eating recommendations...

Cajuns not only want to know what you have eaten, but what are you planning to eat for the remainder of the day as well as for tomorrow? Then they will tell you what they have eaten, will eat today and what's on the menu for tomorrow. A typical greeting of a Cajun often goes something like this:

Cajun:

was wondering how far north you would get,good to see you made it to shreveport,i think i can make it that far.

you forgot one thing,from new iberia south,and a little bit west,people may need a cajun-english dictionary to help them out.

seriously,you need to be looking for a job as a food critic,maybe a local newspaper or pbs station would give you a job:D.

forget the story about red stick,seems it was a gathering spot for the indians and french to trade,now it's the state capital.

The idea was to get soldiers willing to try and get out and around to see new places and try new things. If they used my piece I was re-imbursed for my meal and train ride. If not, well...I got out to see & see something new! :shrug:

in the air force,he and another airman went into a restaurant and ordered a meal.they brought them some little cups of water,and they thought it was water to drink,when they started to drink the water he said everyone in the restaurant looked at them like they were crazy.

it turns out the water was for washing your fingers with.:lol::lol:

n/t

I am not sure if I ever have eaten any Cajun food. I ate some Jambalaya in NC once but have no idea if is was authentic or not. I liked it.

I doubt I will ever be eating in any of the restaurants you mention but I am sure some readers will be able to make use of it.

Good post!:thumbup::thumbup:

n/t

which could cause instant death of myself. I always keep an eye out when Scott brings shrimp home. I call the life insurance and have it cancelled! :lol:

n/t

n/t

n/t