Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thankyou for such a warm welcome

ThreeStooges

I would like to introduce myself to everyone. I live in Minnesota and only hunt in the warmer months,land and water.When it's cold out,I try perfecting my baking skills.My speciality is cheesecakes.I chose the three stooges as a forum name,because my grandfather was asked to be one of the stooges at one time,they were really good friends

3S...you forgot to mention those delicious carrot cakes that you prepare...and BTW..how did the men's group like that banana pecan caramel cheesecake.....and BTW..how about a pic of that cheesecake...I think we'd all like to view that work of art!
God Bless you

will be a good thing to take to one of those Antique Roadshows or Cash in the Attic shows to see what it is worth.

Again, welcome to the forum woo - woo - woo - woo - woo :thumbup: :punch: :stretcher:

Do you have a name? Neat pic too! :)

Mike

the 3 stooges were in a cabin in the old west surrounded I think by outlaws and they got one of those meat grinders with the hand crank out, dropped bullets into it, cranked the handle and turned it into a gatlin gun.

I loved all those 3 Stooges "shorts' as they were called...every Saturday at the movie. preceded by a couple of cartoons, and then followed by a "Batman serial segment" which was then followed by a "Bowery Boys " ( or "Dead End Kids") film. Ah...the good ole days! Does anyone happen to remember a series of 'shorts" called "Joe McDokes Behind the 8 Ball"? ...I'm really dating myself here, but I would like to know ...everyone my age that I ask does not remember this comedy "short" that ran concurrently with "The 3 Stooges".

p.s. sorry for the diversion from metal detecting topics...but ....