Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks

massdigr

Thanks to all for the welcome and advice. I was thinking of getting the Sun Ray 5 inch coil for some of the more trashy areas i hunt.Not sure about the 15 inch yet maybe ill wait till I have a little more practice pinpointing. I went out for a couple of hours today. The weather was bad here in Ma.but i was able to recover a nice ring 14k mens with a Black Onyx stone also snagged a sterling .925 chain both found at local park 2-4 inches...............so far so good:bouncy: will also be getting a probe too.Andy's book has been helpful as well. I strongly recommend it.

happy hunting all,

Hi massdigr
I am also a new user of Quattro detector (only 4 days..!!!)
I live in Greece in a small island, and from the day i bought it, i forgot how my house looks like! After my job i am on the mountains searching and walking. Fantastic feeling!!!
I would like to ask you, where can i find this Andy's book? Everyone here is talking about that and i don't know from where to order it. Do you have a web address or something to check it?
Thanks and have a good hunting.

Ixthis

If your dealer doesn't have one, maybe RickND can get you one. That book is a must read as lots of useful tips not found in the manual.

Hi Ixthis,Andys book is a must as anyone with a Quattro can tell you. I bought mine on ebay...you can also get one from a dealer called Kellyco...just type kellyco on google and it will bring up their web address....happy hunting

massdigr

Thank u all.!!!
I will try to e-bay and i hope that i'll find it.
I've got crazy with Quattro. This hobby will last for sure. Uniq feeling.
see u all.. :))