Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks to everyone for their Help....SE scores my first...

bazooka

TWO SILVER DAY!!! :yo:

I'm not sure if posting my video here would work but here are some pictures. You can watch the video of the hunt at www.dirtjournal.com ...it's under the 3/27/08 post which is currently the one at the top. Thank you for everyone who helped me with my decision to purchase and on how to use it!! I'm much much more comfortable with it now. I've had it less than a month and I already have 3 silvers to show for it. The dfx hadn't done that for me in almost 3 years. Coincidence?

032708barbinplug1.jpg

032708barbinplug2.jpg

032708finds.jpg

032708mercreverse.jpg

032708barber.jpg

wow, I saw the Barber 1914 and it looks just like my 1914 quarter I have, but then looked at back and its a dime....cool.....man.....nice digs there Bazooka....it gets me drooling.....bullets, buttons, and barbers!!! DAAAANNNNGGGGGGGGGG! Good score! :cheers:

n/t

nice score :thumbup: congrats man theres more where that comes from.

Attaboy bazooka, nice digs and good decision on machines!!

I just bought an SE yesterday and am hoping it will be here for a weekend hunt. I've been using a DFX for about 2 years and have had great luck considering the places I hunt have been hunted to death. I'm hoping the SE can pull a few ones I missed with the DFX.

We will see!

n/t

Checked out your vid....George Clooney move over. Got me a two silver day a cummin.Oh brother..I'm going to watch It every time it rains because I'm there. You Luck!