Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THANKS TO ALL

passfinder

I wont be on the forum any more!! because i was told!!! not to
list my detector any more every body list detectors so all i have to say Freddy can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

Gee. I'm sure we will miss you..........

I think there is some rule that you can't sell more than 3 detectors in a 30 day period? Is that what happened? Freddie has been fair to me in the past. Seems as long as you email him on your intentions he's pretty cool. If you broke some rule just apologise and stick around. This is the best site on the web as far as I'm concerned. There is no better Garrett forum than this one either. I was kicked off another so called greatest forum from some dictator that didn't like me. I listed a custom built arm cuff for the Ace 250 in the classifieds and POOF I was gone! So stick around. Tell Freddie that some of your words were just misspelled words and you didn't know how to use the spell check!

.......and seven weeks after you register you have an attitude like this. Kiss mine punk. Good luck and good riddance.:nopity::punch::clap:

The problem is he listed the detector on this forum and not the classified forum. That is a no no on any forum. He probably wasn't aware of that rule. If one were to do that on the TD forum there would be no questions asked, they would just boot you out the door.

Bill

[quote Uncle Willy]My, my, momma must have had a headache last night. :rofl:

Bill[/quote]Guy posts trash like that here he deserves it. :argue: