Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks, OJ! A girl just loves surprises, and that includes this one. I have to tell everyone

Sunny

how pleasantly I was surprised when I went to the mailbox and had a small brown package. I opened it up and this is what OJ sent to me! I love them OJ and will put them in a little display shadow box! What are the "mini" coins from?

My photo stinks everyone, but OJ sent me a 1927 Canadian five cent piece, a 1940 ten cent piece, and then these mini US coins, a fifty cent piece, a quarter, a dime, a nickel and a penny. (penny not in photo, sorry) I put a regular size quater in the photo so you can see how tiny these replicas are! They are all just great!

Thank you again OJ! You just made my day! :cheekkiss: :)

[attachment 59864 DSC06065.jpg]

the little flower to show. That is Macro. Then get fairly close and autofocus.

scan the coins and then post them. You will not have to scan them much over 75 dpi for the web. Works great

.....the little coins were probably just a novelty,I tend to collect such coins,also thanks for your neat present a few months ago.So long. :)

n/t

http://205.243.100.155/frames/shrinkergallery.html

Had a 'Royal' moment....... :lol:

n/t

n/t

it looks like the coins on the site have the metal distorted next to the edge of the coin,sunny's coins don't seem to have that,i wonder what technique they used?

i guess this is what happens when people who study physics get bored:),at least i think its physics.

Smartass:rofl: