Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks for the prayers,and other stuff........

warthog

...We can never give or get enough prayers, and I thank you for them..........Some on here have suggested me visit a neurosurgeon,to put my lumbar area of my back under the microscope, so to speak.....Thank you for the advice, but I have been there, and done that-April 13,2011 to be exact, surgery to fix L3/4 and L4/-5,herniated discs and to repair spinal stenosis......And I have to add,there has been not ONE degree of improvement, but Dr. told me there was maybe a 50/50 chance I would see any improvement,and I was one of them that it didn't help.The pain,loss of feeling in my right leg and foot is getting worse,since that last surgery. My current Dr. has told me that he believes my hip and leg pain and right side numbness and weakness are all related to what's going on in my back, and he will know for sure when the MRI and EMG tests are completed, and he gets a gander at them. SO:for the time being, I am in a holding pattern, until December 17,my next follow up appointment with him.And,he DID give me a refill on my pain pills that work so well, and my wonderful wife gives me these OH SO NICE BACKRUBS:cheekkiss: that mean so much to me.........It really could be worse,and I am thankful for all the folks that love me and pray for me,thank you all so much..........................:cool:

Glad you are on the right track, Steve, and in time the doc will take care of your back, along with Jesus' comforting and healing touch! God loves us and of that there is no doubt! Amen! :angel: Ma