Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thanks cintitomcat!

petew

Just received my camo f75 with updates today from cintitomcat, and what a great guy.,
So,I'm looking at a 5x10 coil for it,and am stuck between the sharpshooter and the Fisher elliptical. I do like coins but they're not high on my list,if they come OK,if not OK.I'd rather find jewlery and cool relics,so what's the difference in these two coils.
And I think the stock coil is big enough for any depth I might need,plus I have the 5 inch too.

Having a Sharpshooter on another detector and the Fisher 5 x 10 dd for my last F 75, when I got the new DST version I went with the Fisher 5 x 10. It is almost as deep as the 11" stock coil, but sees fewer targets and has very good target separation. I find it to be a little lighter then the Sharpshooter, too. It is a great coil for woods hunting as it can be pushed into and under brush and being solid, does not get hung up on the brush. Personally, I like it much better the the Sharpshooter. HH jim tn

the fisher cost 50% more but the performance is close to the same. The fisher coil is slightly tighter design and solid coil design. I wish the fishers where black. I've never understood white coils.