Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank You To All Of You For Your Thoughts And Prayers!!

For the last five days I was in California to be with family and friends to honor the memory of Awhitster. Other than dealing with the "what do we do now" part of it, family members and friends paid tribute to my brother that you have come to know here on the forum.

He was a friend, father, husband, brother, son and so much more.

A private ceremony was held on Friday by close family and Saturday at least 200 friends and family paid their last for Steve at the county park that we as kids helped build as cub scouts and later on. A bbq that had enough food to feed all of us, all of you and many more was taken in while talking about "The Legend" as he was known to be. It was a day to remember Steve as we all knew him.

Myself, friends and family would like to thank all of you for your heart felt remarks.

Take care one and all and may your swinging reward you plenty..........

Rosco Bookbinder (John)

n/t

These things make us wake up and appreciate our love ones. Live each day to the fullest and take no one for granted. Your brother is missed.

He will be sadly missed around here, take care...

Hope you and your family made it through okay. We're sure going to miss Steve as he was part of our little family. I've still got the Kennedy half I won in Steve's contest so I'll always have that to remember him by. He will always be alive in our memories so he really isn't gone. Take care.

Bill