Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank you my CMD family for putting up ---

Missouri--Ma Betty

with me & my rantings, as it has been a bad habit since childhood to talk too much about my thoughts & personal life & most don't care as they have enough problems of their own--So sorry just something I have to quit doing, for doing so causes too much revealing my heart & soul to be broken too many times! Thanks for listening though! Here is a poem about treasure hunting on earth & in God's Word! I don't know if I've posted it before or not! Just ignore if anyone doesn't like poetry! Ma

That is what family is for. Your poems are always good.

You just keep on "Talking it out " (POSTING) we are here to listen..

Elton said:
You just keep on "Talking it out " (POSTING) we are here to listen..
I agree with Elton. We are here for each other.

Thank you, Travelling Mike & I am glad you & ya ALL are on CMD--we wouldn't be a FAMILY without each other--just think we hopefully will be Family in new Jerusalem city, too! Ma

Yes & thank you, Greg, I used to write poetry a long time for Jesus by God's Holy Spirit but haven't but a few since moving out of my home in South St. Louis County, St Louis, MO FEB 2014 --after moving I wasn't set up most of the time to print, scan & post them! Now I don't see very well & have Osteoarthritis in my hands making it difficult to write them down on paper! God Bless & Happy Hunting in 2019!