Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THANK YOU LORD---RAIN JUST STARTED HERE:thumbup:

C.J.M.

Finally it has started raining here,slow rain,but we will take anything we can get.Steve send that rain over here from Louisiana I need 12 " of rain real easy.Hope you guys are OK ,one thing for sure rain forces coins to come up,hit the beach also.LORD BLESS THIS FORUM:clapping:

Just filled my 65 gal.fresh water tank now started filling gallon containers to conserve water when dry spells come.My next door neightbor is from Colorado and she told me that in Colorado its against state law to catch rain water in any kind of container------the water belongs to the state:wacko:Has anyone lived there before from this forum?I found it hard to believe,but she lived there long enough:shrug:

a myth to me.

Our rains finally stopped today. Here we got 14 1/2 inches in 14 days. Hope you get some soon. Steve in so la

PTL, I am happy for you, Bill, and where you live in Texas for the rain and may you get more as you need it! I also heard that it is illegal in Colorado to catch rain water in anything, too, as it belongs to the State! Either some ppl are so looney that they don't need to be in charge or this is false....not sure which! Gov't leaders are getting more insane everyday, seems they've lost all Common Sense! :angel: Ma

Had to drive 3 hours at night in it and nearly hit a tree that was across the road. We needed rain but not that much that fast.

Well, the old saying, Mike, me son, is when it rains it pours....the same it seems when trials and troubles come which at times seem to be more than we can bear, but with Jesus He helps us endure and overcome all things! Glad you travelled through the storms and rain, okay! :angel: Ma

Expecting up to 4" more.

Prayers for rain to stop where not needed and prayers for those to get rain where it is needed! Amen! May God hear our prayers and answer accordingly as He knows each need and meets them with His loving care! Amen! :angel: Ma