Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank You, God, in Jesus' name I pray....

Missouri--Ma Betty

My son, David, granddaughter, Tina and her son, Kayden and my sister came to see me today and was so glad to see them, as I hadn't seen my son, granddaughter and great-grandson since 2014 when I moved from St. Louis South County to Cuba, Mo! I don't know if I ever will get to see my great-grandson again, for he has been put up for adoption because Tina had him too young while in high school, but Praise God, she chose to have him rather than murder him by abortion and for her I guess it is the right choice since she needs to finish her education for a GED and go to trade school to support herself and any other children that she would have in the future and hopefully after marriage when she can! He is three and he is half black but don't know who the couple are who want to adopt him and they do have other children about his age, more or less!

Please pray that she has made the right decision and that the adoptive parents and children will be good to him and give him love to grow up for Jesus and be godly wise in his years to come! Tina never had teachings of the church for my son and daughter-in-law never took her son, or Tina or her sister to church although David grew up attending church but Kim, her mother wouldn't have anything to do with preachers and the church after grown although she did go to Sunday School when young! She knows I love the Lord and accepts that but not for her! Anyway your prayers will be appreciated for he is supposed to go with them tomorrow after they've visited him and his mom many times to get acquainted and be more than strangers to Kayden! He cried today because he didn't know my sister and I and had also woke up from sleeping two hours while on the way and was very sleepy and scared! My heart aches for him and Tina, for I know it is going to be hard on them both for awhile or even quite some time! Thank you for your prayers and for understanding the whole situation for none of us are perfect and sometimes fail and ruin our own lives at times! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks everyone....found out that David took them yesterday evening to meet the ppl somewhere between here and Osceola, MO! Thought it was today, but my sister had talked to him while here and I was putting food away that she got from the food bank and split it with me (sure helps because neither of us have much money left after paying our main bills; so God blesses and meets our needs! Thank You, Lord! Grandma, Kim. didn't come nor go with them for she gets terrible headaches and gets sick from travelling long ways and probably would have hurt her because of loving Kayden and caring for him since birth...so sad for all of us but, not for Tina and Kayden, I pray! God Bless and may all our Christmases be White! :lol: just kidding, Steve and Nancy! :) :angel: Ma

Thank you, Travelling Mike! All prayers always appreciated! Have a nice time visiting and spending Christmas with your daughter and grandchildren! God Bless! :angel: Ma