Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank you for your prayers!

Pete's Wife

They were heard and answered in a big way! I should be right as rain in just a couple of weeks, so there is an end in sight and I will have my life back! :)

Apparently what happened was, back in December when I got SO sick after eating at a restaurant in Traverse City, I had a good case of food poisoning. And sometimes an infection - such as those carried in food that causes food poisoning - can cause stasis of the intestines, so they don't move food through anymore. When the food just sits there it causes all sorts of issues, and for the last 3-1/2 months my intestines have been swollen and inflamed and incredibly painful as a result. I never knew that food poisoning could cause such future - and often permanent - issues as this!

So - they (I saw 2 docs, plus had xrays and bloodwork of course) prescribed something I will now have to take twice a day that will make food pass through my system in spite of the lack of cooperation from my intestines. They also told me that after a few days my pain should start to decrease, and after about 2 weeks my pain should be just about gone, that will give the inflammation a chance to resolve. I have a small hernia that he said is fairly common in middle-aged women, and with my distended belly pushing up on it, that was adding to my pain which should also go away once my intestines are back to the way they're supposed to be.

So - all good news! Physically I still feel the same of course but it isn't nearly as hard to take because mentally I feel as though a huge burden has been lifted and I know the end is in sight! So I'm excited and happy and thankful that our lives should be back to normal in the next couple of weeks, I know that Pete has been so worried about me, and of course I worry about him worrying about me...and the effect on Casey has been huge also, she's been very anxious and stressed because of it all. I hate that I've done all of this to my family but will be back in the saddle, being wife and mom again soon! We were praying for an answer and a solution for yesterday, and God delivered it even better than we expected! Of course, that's what He does :).

great to hear!!!! dont think like this "I hate that I've done all of this to my family " its not your fault, its your stupid intestines fault. blame them :ranting: ...or the cook :argue:

n/t

Matthew 13:28 He said unto them, "An enemy hath done this". The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? (KJV)

Not only has the enemy done this - all this - Satan used a lot of others to complicate the matter.

Casey and I are just overjoyed that you will be on the mend and we will not be on edge moment to moment wondering if you are going to hemmorage internally.

Praise God for His love and His sending Gwen to rattle the cages to get things done. May God bless those doctors who helped and may God help those who call themselves to become real doctors and praying too for their salvation. In Jesus name. Amen

I am glad to see that the problem has been found, and you will be getting better. there is Nothing better than getting good news.

I'm thankful every single day for Pete, don't worry :). He's the best, for me!

n/t

May the healing and comfort begin right away!