Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank you,for your input on Ms.Taylor..........

warthog

I do not WORSHIP ANYTHING IN MY LIFE,BESIDES THE ONE THAT GAVE THE SMARTS TO THE ONES THAT MADE HER!!!!!This guitar is NOT my idol,like a golden calf.She is a musical instrument made of wood ,and I have said this before and will say it again,TOGETHER WE WORSHIP THE ONE WHO MADE US.The term 'in all her glory'is a relative term,and in no way,shape or form do I worship this guitar,even thinking about it is just silly.But,thanks for the concern,I appreciate it..........

To me it just seemed that you spoke about Ms. Taylor more than Jesus or God but as long as you know Who is your Lord and Savior and don't worship things, you will be okay by listening to God's Holy Spirit on where to go and what to say! God loves you and we do too....so just wanting to help you by encouragement and for following in the footsteps of Jesus' light! I only wish the best for you with God's many blessings! Amen! If I offended you? Please forgive me! :angel: Ma

Would you want us to remain silent and do or say nothing, if we knew you were in danger of being cast into the Lake of Fire! Maybe Travis and I assumed too much about Ms. Taylor and the way you spoke or wrote about her....to me it seemed like you worshipped your guitar, singing and music more than Jesus, even though you sang and played Christian songs for God! Let us not be angry with one another, as I don't like being angry, for I used to be and it wasn't a good thing for me or for those around me! I love our Lord Jesus too much and love others through God's agape, all-forgiving love! May the Lord bless and keep you and Marcia and Jason in His loving care! Amen! :angel: Ma

Amen to what Ma just said. That is the way I see it too.