Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thank You All For Your Prayers of Healing

SeniorSeeker

Unfortunately I experienced severe pain for over 48 hours without an end in sight. All of you prayed for me and within 24 hours the worst of the pain dissipated. I have every reason to believe it was not only physical but spiritual warfare. Some may not believe that but I do. The evil one will stop at nothing, in his efforts, to destroy God's children. The majority of the pain has left and has not returned. As children of the King, we must be in prayer for one another always. Thank you all for your prayers of healing and please continue the good fight.

I'm on our deliverance ministry team at church Martin so as for believing, I've seen too much now in the past 5 years NOT to believe. But the sad thing is that the best lie the enemy can dispatch from the pit of hell is; "Spiritual warfare? Nah. You're a CHRISTIAN, the demonic realm couldn't possibly attack you, YOU'RE SAVED!" It's sad to see how many people actually believe this lie. It completely gives the enemy a foothold to torment a true believer. By the time a person comes to us to facilitate deliverance they are nearly spiritually broken and on the verge of giving up.

Keep fighting the good fight Martin and continue to put on the armor of God! Ephesians 6:10-19. God Bless my brother in Christ and continue to "Hold the line!"

I don't know Sgt., the Bible tells us that Satan goes about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour. Who does he want to devour more than believers? Right now I believe Satan is attacking me through my complete dislike of the contemporary music found in too many churches today. Martin, my prayers are with you. Roger

deceive the people into thinking that soft rock, rap and contemporary music (which was played in the bars, taverns and dance halls for years) is okay in the churches to draw the young people in, but will they truly be saved or just think they are? There is a church (supposedly) that is near where my sister lives that is just like the world and does anything to bring the people in for fun and even winning prizes and etc. This is not a church, it is a mockery of one, but it is filled to capacity in the parking lots when the doors are open, while few attend the real spirit-filled churches, only the older generation and some middle-aged folks! Really too bad, because satan is lying to too many and fooling them into thinking they will be okay on God's Judgment Day....So very sad! :cry: Most don't take God or church seriously...even many so-called pastors and/or preachers....who partake of the world too much! May God have mercy upon His children and the world, even the USA, for it is going downhill into the miry clay too fast! :thumbdown: :angel: Ma

Glad the pain is better. Continued prayers here.

Lisa

n/t