Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Testing...............

Kelley (Texas)

Sorry folks, I have been having trouble posting pictures. It appears to now be OK. Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 118291 IMG_1365.JPG]

[attachment 118293 OldSchoolinTwinSisters.jpg]

n/t

in an old ghost town up in the Texas Hill Country...it was built in the 1800's. I will be soon posting a story about it and what is left of the old town. There was another town a few miles away that was built before this town, but it was burned to the ground by some outlaws in the 1860's. Kelley (Texas) :)

This church was abandoned in 1912 when a new church was built in "New" D'Hanis, Texas. The first sheriff of Bandera County is buried in the grave yard...he was killed by Indians. This is all that remains of this old ghost town which is located in an old field a few miles off the highway. There is lots of history about this old ghost town...Indian attacks and a famous Texas Ranger by the name of Big Foot Wallace even lived there at one time. Hopefully, I will be posting a story about it in the near future. Kelley (Texas) :)

That is a spectacular ruins. I would love to be able to go there and just soak up the history of the place. What stories that building could tell.

calm seas

Mikie

In the near future, I will be posting a story about that interesting old ghost town...and it is indeed an old ghost town located out in a corn field off the beaten trail. I could not locate it and finally found an old man sitting on a front porch of his house that gave me directions. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

both stark and beautiful in a curious way. Perhaps it is just that i really like that type of scene, well done!!:thumbup::thumbup: