Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Testing the F2 settings

C

calabash digger

Depth and unmasking...[video]https://youtu.be/eI2QttZ0y5Y[/video]

No surprises there. The higher the Iron Bias is set (9) the more likely the detector will call an iffy target iron. A dime surrounded bu nails would be such an Iffy target. A setting of 9 is more suited for hunting in a park like environment that's loaded with bottle caps. For relic hunting while trying to pull non ferrous out of ferrous a setting of 4 to 0 with the new F2 would be much more beneficial. Your video makes it look like you didn't know this but I'm sure you do, being the Tiger Woods of detecting and all. :surprised:

Just trying to help the folks out that are new to the machine or the ones thinking this is the new magic setting.....found these yesterday....felt like tiger woods with a hole in one....you found any of these lately ?

Good video it looks as if you go over 4 it will not be as easy for the machine to unmask targets with iron in hole with a conducive target.
Mark

Being from the northern plains, I had a little trouble with your accent at first but I do like the content. Thanks.

Thank you very much for the information. Good video

Information is king. Take what you can use, leave the rest. If anybody knows what an “ enneagram” is, it will give a person some potential cues as to what personality type they are. There is a type that likes to teach and help others, I am also this type. It is hard for a person who is the opposite of this type to understand this, and that’s OK. That’s why we are all different. Things that are obvious to more experienced operators will NOT be obvious to others. We were ALL beginners at one time...

BigTony said:
IDX, can you teach me to win at the lottery?

Tony NJ

:lol: I have to perfect that before I can teach it Tony, but nice try!