Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

test

n/t

Hi Fred:
Well I can't take the credet for it,the picture was left by the first owner.I was basically just practising on it.I have no idea who snapped it.I'm must be missing a posting step,because when I previewed post it became posted.Must be missing a step.
Anyway nice to hear from you,take care old buddy.
Orlando bc

1. Type your message
2. Review your message
3. then upload your photos which will post both your message and photos at the same time.
Note: Once you upload your photos, it is all over, you can not then again review your posted message. However, after your message and photos are posted, you can go back and edit the posted message. It is a little confusing at first, but post a few test photos and you will get the hang of it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

put a photo on the forum that was not the intended one. This could be embarressing! And remember when Royal offered to post my Christmas photos, and I had no idea how time consuming it used to be. I think he posted about 100 or so photos I sent! :)

I agree! It is one book I have read and reread, and also after mother had her strokes, and was unable to read in the beginning, I read and recorded it for her so she could listen to it again! :)