Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Test: posting photos and text under new format................

Kelley (Texas)

This is an attempt to see if I have figured out how to do this properly. I am posting two photos with text under them, and there will be a signature at the bottom.

[attachment 6642 scan26.jpg]
This old tree is over 100 years old, located in Gonzales County, Texas.

[attachment 6644 scan25.jpg]
This is a Red Brangus calf on the ranch in Gonzales County, Texas.

Hope this works. Kelley (Texas)

it is a little more time consuming to post photos with text...will probably be easier once someone gets a few posted messages of this type under their belt. While I can see the advantage of this new format, I do hope that this is it for a while...it is too frustrating for some of us when we have to say "I do not know how to do this," it makes us feel ignorant and somewhat embarrassed to admit it. Well, the task is done, thank goodness!

Note for Bill: Twice while trying to post the second photo, everything locked up. All that I could do was click on the "red colored X" in the right top corner and exit the Forum. I do not remember what I was doing at the time that caused this, it is probably something to do with my computer and not the new format, but you should be made aware of this in the event that anyone else reports the same problem. I would like to thank you for all the time and effort that you put into this new format. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

You ought to see me trying to shoe a horse and heart transplant is a real bummer too.

It is very easy to get frustrated at this computer stuff and you sure don't need to feel that you are alone.

put your text IMMEDIATELY above the photo URL you are referencing. Put a space or even two between your NEXT text describing the next pic.

Then they would look more like what's shown below...

This is pic 1
:)

This is pic 2
:blink:

This is pic 3
:unsure:

And this is my final pic
:geek:

Then you won't get folks confused over which text refers to which pic especially of several of the pics are very closely related or in a time sequence.

...Frankly, though, I could think of better ways to spend 7-10 hours. Only the start and ending are "exciting". :shrug:

Only Neuro (Brain) surgery & Opthomological procedures were worse.

Ortho was exhausting wearing all that lead under your scrub gown and, if you knew carpentry, you'd be familiar with the tools used.

My favorite surgery was C-Sections. In with a patient, out with two (or more). All over in less than 90 minutes. Clean up, go see the baby in the nursery. Dote. Go home! :D