Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Test posting of Video

SurfCutter

]Flowers[/url]

Bit of a struggle but I got it to post , (I think and maybe even to work ,.... )
If this works I have a couple of others that might be interesting / fun to look at ...
Bill G.

post it just like this and it will not have to go to Photobucket to play. Go to Photobucket and above your video click on Share. This box will come up and just copy the text in the box with the green arrow and past it in your message:shrug: I just found I could do that a couple weeks ago.
[attachment 121614 3-27-200910-11-31AM.png]
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i44.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/WmGibson/FlowersandBee2.flv">

Photoshop Elements 7, now I got to figure out how the rest of it works ....not something you turn on and click through , got to do a bit of study with it and more practice..., sad part about this is I did not use the full X range on the camera , first button takes it to 10x , the second one takes it to the full 16.9X digital ...

Bill G.

I have Roxip Easy Media Creator 7.5 here but have never used it. Looks like I'm going to have to try making one of those. Makes a nice presentation. My wife really enjoyed the music.

George-CT