Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Vaquero and Cibola

christian_99

Just wanted to thank the Tesoro company for producing such great relic machines the V and C. They are truly the best machines I have EVER used for relic hunting. I commented to someone earlier in the threads about how these machines can work iron like no other machine and pull up finds that others have left behind. Two weeks ago I hit a hard "pounded" camp site that literally hundreds have detected on and dug three round balls in and around iron in about four hours. I would have dug more but ran out of time. The key to any site is staying focused and with these machines setting the disc right at or a "tick" above iron. If you do that any signal which breaks through needs to be dug. "But Gee- Am I going to have to dig iron?" The answer to that question is yes, but you will also dig some great buttons, coins, relics, and other things that others have left in the ground! The only reason I have not posted more finds is that I have not been able to get out and dig as much as I would have liked to during the past few months...(I know an excuse...) but soon the time will be permitted and my finds will increase, and the reason is both the C and V. One machine fitted with the standard coil, and the other machine fitted with the small coil. You can carry both out into the field, find an area leave it on the side and start digging. Search with one machine a small area and then go back with the larger coil and search the area again or vice verse. When I say an area, again the size of a small bedroom and search it for a few hours. In these small areas that can slowly be covered in a few hours time, you will dig up relics and other things that others left behind. Try it you might like it!!! In my opinion and not to bash any other detector or model, as I have many machines...some costing big $$$

Agreed!!!! My Cibola is a great machine for all purposes. I mainly coinshoot but also hit the woods now and then and the Cibola is awesome. My next purchase will be the small coil though!!! Nice thread, any machine now matter how expensive can't make finds from a closet!!!! Dig it???
Greg