Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Silver Umax Finds

Heeluver

I have had a Silver Umax for a number of years. its just as good as expensive detectors and these pics will prove it. Happy hunting, Dan

Nice, i just purchased a used one a week ago. for 150 with headphones . I never detected and know absolutely nothing about detecting. I read a lot of forums for beginner detectors and i decided on the silver umax. Coming across your tread make me happy to know i have a good chance in finding something. What settings to you use yours on. I'm planning on hunting an old gold mine in CA .

Well there HELLUVER I can tell you i have a ladies silver bangle bracelet I found with the stock coil and the 12 x 10 coil will air test right around 16" and that's no bull!

well i could'nt tell you about that coil but i went and bought the compadre already with that coil on plus has the 12 KH which is supposedly real good on fine gold jewelry such as chains bracelets and rings and such