Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tesoro silver sabre umax version with pinpoint

midnight rider

hey guys i am thinking of selling my silver it is the one with the pinpoint and threshold for 200 is that a good price for this machine thanks hal ps it is in excellant shape with coil cover and manual and orginal box thanks hal

Hal is an understated fellow. Sincere, to be sure and a good hunting partner. But he don't talk it up much.

His detector is easily worth what he's asking... more, actually. He underpriced it, IMHO.
I hunted with him the other day, he with that very unit. It don't miss a thing.

If you have ever fancied one of these, or maybe even the new Cibola, get this one. It is all you've ever heard about and as close as you'll come to the Cib - for a lot less money!

I'm not an expert on the price, but I'd guess that's fairly decent for a clean one. I have two along with other machines (one is my wife's competition hunt favorite) and I'm holding on to mine. The SSumax is one of my favorite, all time machines. Simple to operate and quite capable with decent depth and just plain fun to use. I've made many good finds with mine.
BB

Hay I've got one of those.

I paid $200 for it used.

Don't regret it.

I like my Silver.

Tabdog