Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tesoro Fourm

Tinfoil said:
What happened to it. It is gone. HH Jerry aka Tiofoil

Seems to be still there but dropped off the lists.
Got to it by googling Findmall, Tesoro.

http://www.findmall.com/list.php?17

As it was a dedicated Tesoro thread with a direct link to the companies website at the top of the thread,it could be that they have not paid the latest Findmall sponsorship subscription,could of course be wrong but that is what usually happens.

It's there.

Yes,it is back up again but minus the Tesoro main website link at the top of the forum.

that something drastically was wrong somewhere...........

As i mentioned earlier i thought it was a money related issue,as Tesoro had not paid for advertising the dedicated Tesoro thread has been dropped.

This...
Not a good sign.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?17,2305527

well I for one will miss it , but it is what it is . Always a lot of great post although some got out of hand sometimes, which I believe was due to the lack of Tesoro communicating to their loyal following . I for one still like their machines and currently looking for a Tejon . Sold mine years ago and want another . I thing the Cazador thing was jump the gun thing "end of story on that one
'. I hope they don't fold but could they be thinking of joining forces with a well know other manuf ? might me a good idea . will be interesting to see how many other dealers drop them as well the dealer I go to here dropped them two or three yrs ago not sure why anyway good Luck to you Tesoro, now the question is will we have a place to discuss them on here somewhere or will it be a Taboo

Back up last night, and gone again this morning.

The Guv said he is mulling over opening it up again without sponsorship which I hope happens, (please, please please!), so we can have a specific place for dialogues.
Even a not so specific one under the name of OTHERS would be cool, I am sure most of us Tesoroheads would find it eventually if a few breadcrumbs were scattered around that we could follow.
Sharing a forum with other brands is better than having no place to hang out at all.
There are other Tesoro specific areas on other forums but this one on this site seemed to be the most and active busy one and the one I enjoy the most.
I feel like someone in California that just lost their home in a fire.

on another forum asking about any Tesoro news:

I think they sealed the doors, windows, cancelled internet service. Not letting anything out.
For sure I thought that bringing Allen Cannon on board for marketing would have opened the floodgates with cool Tesoro information. He made a couple posts on Findmall Tesoro sub-forum. Then everything went quiet.
Guess his hands are tied and they attached a zipper to his mouth. Nothing new, same old Tesoro , no news is good news motto. You get smiling Rusty, the gatekeeper when you call in......................

I wonder if Allen Cannon decided to leave Tesoro. That would be 3 marketing reps gone in 4 years? Must not be a happy place to work these days?

Tesoro forum was the only forum I use here.
A little on Nokta but none posts anything.
Hmm. I'll have to see if there's another site with a Tesoro forum.
That's really sad.

Stoof-tabsallday said:
Tesoro forum was the only forum I use here.
A little on Nokta but none posts anything.
Hmm. I'll have to see if there's another site with a Tesoro forum.
That's really sad.

As stated previous posts have been dumped into the Relic and Metal Detecting Forum so I guess we can gather there temporarily.
Not quite the same, though.