Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tesoro cibola

twisted stick

i am trying to buy my first metal detector . i am going to get a tesoro cebola
i have found one that was bought in spring of 09 been used 3 times it
still has original battery detector head phones coil cover for 275.00
please give me your thoughts.
please forgive me if i asked a question i should not have

I saw that one and almost went for it too. It is a fair price for a good Cibola. If that is what you want, go for it.

I have been in this hobby for 35 years, mostly Civil War relic hunting. The Cibola is my primary detector at this time. Unless you are in an area of extreme ground mineralization this detector should work great for you. It has surprising depth and the ability to pick good targets out of iron trash. It is a great starter machine and like Tesoro's ad says, a lot of us that have been around for a while love it too.

I have a Cibola with the original battery still in it. You can't tell it from new. E-mail me for pictures. I will sell it for $290 shipped. murphy1jc@austin.rr.com. I am known as Snoop & Scoop , and am a member of the "Blind Hogs". You can check me out on the other forum. Thanks.