Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TENS OF THOUSANDS MOSQUITO'S INVADE US.:starwars:

C.J.M.

LAST week we had 8"inches of rain in 1 1/2 days,most rain I have seen in 6 years,needless to say the MOSQUITO population broke loose last night:yikes:This morning you could not open the back door to garage-----------ten's of thousands mosquito's attacking never in my life have I seen anything like this .There were clouds of mosquito's everywhere,not safe for pets either so brought in my wieners dogs.Broke out my fogging machine and cut loose ,neighbors thought my house was on fire:laugh:The life span of a mosquito is about 14 days,they lay eggs that can stay dormant for 2 years until the next rain comes.The rain was great and we need more when you are behind 9 ft.:thumbup:

Great to have rain and break a looooong dry spell but MOSQUITOS? NO! NO! Everyone can do without them!!! Hope you got them conquered with the Fog Machine, anyway at least on your property! :thumbup: :angel: Ma