Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Teknetics customer service is amazing

imi_wakaranai

This thread is to give thanks to the great folks that run Teknetics. I bought a used Omega last year, knowing that it would be unwarranted (stupid me). I never had to send a detector in for repair in the past, so I thought I would be okay. Well this past Dec my Omega no longer wanted to detect while in discrim mode. I sent it in for repair, regretting that I didn't buy new. A few days later, I receive a call from one of the techs, asking me why I didn't include the sales receipt. I told him that I didn't think it was necessary because I had purchased it used. He then told me that there would be some costs and that they would get back to me in a few days when they came up with an estimate bill of repair. A few days passed, then a few more, and then out of nowhere my Omega arrived in the mail. Not only was it fixed, but they also sent it back for free and did not include any bill. In my 38 years of life I have never experienced such excellent service in my life. Even if it was a simple fix, they still could have charged me for the return shipping, but they didn't. Teknetics is a great company that stands behind their products and their customers.

I like posts like this. My Omega has developed a problem of the overload alarm sounding off when I hit the ground grab button even when detector is held in the air, out in the country away from noticable EMI. And too, it will now only air test a merc dime at 7 inches. Whereas before it was close to 11 inches.

Call and get your return authorization # and then send it in. They'll make everything right.