Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tejon Wingnut & Bolt

Rockym

On my Tejon I keep stripping the plastic bolt/wingnut. On my Nautilus IIb it has a SS bolt/wingnut. I was surprised to find this works great as long as it doesn't come loose. Is there any reason this won't work on a Tejon? Thanks.
Mike

Hello Mike,

We have new coil hardware that should solve this problem. It is much stronger. However, the bolt is slightly larger which will require you to drill out the hole in the lower pole and the holes in the coil ears. A 1/4" drill bit will work. If you would like to receive replacement hardware just send your request to me at the factory.

Thank you,

Heidi
Customer Service
Tesoro Electronics
928-771-2646
heidi@tesoro.com

[quote Heidi]Hello Mike,

We have new coil hardware that should solve this problem. It is much stronger. However, the bolt is slightly larger which will require you to drill out the hole in the lower pole and the holes in the coil ears. A 1/4" drill bit will work. If you would like to receive replacement hardware just send your request to me at the factory.

Thank you,

Heidi
Customer Service
Tesoro Electronics
928-771-2646
heidi@tesoro.com[/quote] I just had to jump in here and say - I think it is wonderful that a person from the factory actually reads the posts on this forum and responds with help. Boy am I glad I went with Tesoro when I got my new detetor (Cibola,which I love) a first class machine with first class service. Thank you Heidi and the rest of the Tesoro staff!!! Steve.

I received the bolt kit yesterday. Now thats what I call quick service! Did I forget to mention no charge! Thanks again!

Mike Mahoney