Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tejon, vaquero, and cibola users HEADPHONES?

findit

how many of you use headphones all the time , part of the time, or never. i would imagine with the cibola you really don't need them without the treshold.

If I happen to leave my headphones in the truck, walk a mile to my destination, and discover I've forgotten them, I immediately turn around and go back and get them. They're that important.

depends on whear im hunting , if im in the deep woods and its not windy i dont bring them but i can tell its beter whith them on much better

Killer Bee's,all the time,batteries last longer too. Yea if I left them in the truck or even at home I'd go back and get them. Just got a Tejon,and another KB Wasp just for them, been using the Optima on my Vaquero so I used them on the Tejon, they were ok in all metal tell I went to disc mode about blew my ears out. The limiter on the wasp took care of that. First time post got carried away. Dryasdust in Ohio.

Killer B's all the time with my Vaquero and Tejon. You'll never know the difference until you use them.

I pretty much use headphones all the time with every detector. There has been a couple times I haven't. But generally I would always use them, and recommend everyone else to as well! I like the Predator series the best, Gray Ghost and Killer B's are fine as well! I've tried the Blue tooth wireless and did not like them after a while. The reason I began using headphones was because all the Pro's were using them. That many users can't be wrong! hehehe I guess the main reason I kept it up was because in most the Parks I hunt other people might be offended by all the beeping! So after I got used to using them....I just continued, now I feel naked without them!

KCK/Ohio

I had been using a set of cheep Radio Shack wireless headphones on and off with my Vaquero. Got a set of Rat Phones and amazed on what I have been missing. I can really hear the deep faint signals now.

I have used headphones since the day after I recieved my first detector and what made me decide was the amount of traffic noise was driving me crazy, i couldn't hear the machine .I have always used them since and besides it is supposed to increase battery life !

Yes, Yes, Yes hear better

[quote Desert_Rat]I had been using a set of cheep Radio Shack wireless headphones on and off with my Vaquero. Got a set of Rat Phones and amazed on what I have been missing. I can really hear the deep faint signals now.[/quote]

[quote Pap]Killer Bees & Troy and won't leave home without them.
Pap[/quote]

Pap got's that right .... Always, Always and Always, Killer Bees, Rats, and Gray Ghost..

HH

GaryL .... :detecting: