Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Teen begs to be adopted

dirtdigginlady

This story just broke my heart. Please look at this story (guess you'll have to copy and paste in browser because file too big to upload) and PRAY for this young man. He is 15, in foster care and begging to be adopted. He is black and says he don't care if the family is black, white or purple just as long as he can get a real family.

Pls pray someone good and wonderful will adopt him.

Or you can google Teen Orphan Tugs at Churchgoers' Heartstrings to Find a Family

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/will-orphan-davion-s-courage-bring-him-hope--164213337.html

Incredible story. Having not been adopted myself until I was thirteen years old, I can identify with this young man and can appreciate his situation. I truly hope God will do a relationship miracle in his life and give him a family.

Wow, what a heartful cry for love from this young man. I do pray a loving family can take him in and care for him the way a young man should be loved. Thank you for sharing.

Greg

They say this young man now has had 10,000 inquiries to adopt him. Oh Please pray that a good loving family who has his best interest at heart and someone who will treat him well will get him.
He is 15 and seems pretty big and robust and I know there are those out there who just want to take advantage of kids like this to work them etc. This boy needs Love from a True FAMILY.

Continue to pray that God will hand pick him a FAMILY. My heart cries out for him.