Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Teddy Roosevelt

Shooter65

My buddy Mike and I hunted some old places that were falling down yesterday and I came up with this Teddy Roosevelt Token. I've looked all over the internet and can't find anything that resembles this token. Anybody got any ideas???????????

n/t

I looked around a bit. These were the only ones I saw that *might* be from the same series.
Not sure though. The pictures aren't the best on e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-PRESIDENT-Coin-TOKEN-Lot-of-6-Early-Brass_W0QQitemZ120327409391QQcmdZViewItemQQptZExonumia?hash=item120327409391&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Great find to be sure!!!!:wiggle:

I found one from this series also. Mine is 15th President James Buchanan. I could never confirm, but someone called them cracker jack tokens and said they were from the late '50's. Another person said they were gas tokens from the '60's but every gas token I found pictured online had Shell Oil on the reverse and were made from lighter weight metals (Aluminum I think). I did a google search for presidential facts tokens and came up empty. I hope someone here knows for sure.

Those token were given away by the Sinclair gasoline stations in the 60's. You got one every time you filled up and the goal was to get all the presidents.

You sure that is the same series? You may be right, but I think the one he found is from
an older series vs the 60's version.
I've seen some of the newer ones on flea bay, and they look a bit different.
IE: the ones I think are the gas station version don't say ??th president U.S.A.
on the top. They say something else, and most of the portraits are head on
instead of profile.
Course, it's quite possible I'm totally confused... :wacko: