Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tank New Pic's

Bayrat76

I wanted to send these pic's out , I want to find out more on this story that was email to me. If i do I will post it. I just can't imagine being the guy who drew the short straw that had to drive it in the water because I think you are inside in the front of a tank that's totally enclosed and what if it capsized as you hit the cold water. I don't know about you guys but I would be talking some trash about someones mother before I would be in the drivers seat. Bayrat

I can not imagine someone doing it under orders. Well maybe if they were a crazy muslim. It would be interesting to know how they did it.,

I recieved the same email a while back and wondered the same thing. Interesting

to see first hand. I wonder how many war relics like this are resting at the bottom of lakes and rivers, or trapped in ice somewhere unknown. There have even been aircraft found out in the sand lands along with the remains of the crew members. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

on the invasion of Normandy our guys driving tanks off the boats and into the water to get on the beaches? They appear to float somewhat. One has to wonder how a 30 ton tanks floats under any condition. Not sure is they had some type of water proof unit on them. As I recall they had divers going down off those beaches and there they were. I know salt water isn't as kind to metal as fresh water. Geo

n/t