Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

talked with the crabbers last night.

shocker2u

I went to the pub and picked the local crabbers brains about the beaches.Asked them which beaches have the most people on them.Got some great inf on which beaches wash out first and were the highes concentration of people are .they ride up and down the beach every day pulling traps ,so i have a couple more sets of eyes checking it out for me.I also used google earth to look at some beaches as well as beach cams available on the webb.I can watch the beach and check them before i go.Anyone else doing this?going to the most populated beach next trip let u know how it goes.
bluesprings048.jpg

bluesprings001.jpg

bluesprings019.jpg

pics of potts springs cant wait to go here too!
one more beach shot
GetAttachment3.jpg

http://www.baynews9.com/Sky9.html beach cam
http://www.beachtourism.com/pier.htm look for me here at 400 im in the water pier 60 clearwater

I do a lot of research before I hunt. I think it is just as important as reading a beach before you go into the water. There's no point in fishing when the fish aren't running, or biting for that matter. I use google earth as well as historical resources like museums, old photos, archeological reports, etc. I sure wish we had beach cams in Bermuda but no such luck yet.
As you've certainly heard before - this hobby is 20% equipment and 80% operator.

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

gold digger if u want to do a hunt pm me im in st pete.went to clearwater today and there is alot of deep sand not many finds in the water today.Have vanogon will travel!
new016.jpg

4th023.jpg

P2090002.jpg

click on the pic of me on diving platform to see me dive!
Amazing_Flying_Wayne.gif

another big spring with swim beach in withlacoochee river.