Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Talk about dodging a bullet.. [figuratively speaking] :)

Micheal_R

Staff member
Alice was having a little lay-down to rechrge herself and give the pin a rest. I was out in my shop doing some work for a neighbour. I heard a thump-thuom and looked out and saw one of the horses pawing at a water bucket. Since we are trying to train them to drink from the river, I loaded a grain bucket with cookies and headed out towards the river.

naturally, she, and the others , followed and after a couple of minutes of cajoling, they all took a drink from the river. Okay..... one less chore I have to do now!! :)

I take a circuitous route back to the house, looking at fences, checking for burdock, etc. When I arrive back at the house, what do I find on my porch but a PORCUPINE!!!!!! It waddled from one side of the porch to the other and just sat there. I cannot tell you how fortunate we are that the dogs were in napping with Alice!! {Whew smiley here!!}

Anyway, into the house, grab the .410 and shoo the dogs away from the door. I let him have it and then put it into the back of the mule.

But when I think of those three jerk russells, and just what they would have tried to do..... well, that is a scarey, expensive [vet time] , thought!! :)

sunny skies

M

send them to Royal! Then he will probably forward them on to me!!!!:lol:

Seems you just never know what will show up at your AND Royal's places. I'm afraid the dogs would have gotten hurt tangling with a porcupine!!! Glad they didn't, and I don't guess a porcupine is something you can just Shoo away!

Hope you and Alice and the doggies are all doing okay. Give Alice my love! :)

n/t

n/t